* Peach Bowl is one of a range of perfume co-ordinated quality washroom products.
* Safe for use on stainless steel.
* Advanced formula dissolves organics as well as scale without brushing.
* Safer than strong acids or bleach yet more effective.
* Kills odours at source - leaves a fresh peach fragrance.
* Biodegradable and phosphate free.
A concentrated liquid lavatory cleaner which removes limescale and organic deposits and leaves toilets, urinals and sanitary ware clean and fresh.
REGULAR CLEANING: Apply evenly above the water line and around the rim. Leave for 10-15 minutes before flushing the toilet.
URINALS: Apply directly to the surface of the urinal with mop applicator, agitate as necessary to remove stubborn stains. Leave to flush and rinse out applicator.
HARD SURFACES: Dilute 1 part to 40 parts cold or hand hot water. Wash the surface with this solution. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
N.B. Do not use on acid sensitive surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, chrome or enamel. Do not leave neat material in prolonged contact; always rinse off.
An advanced blend of acids with cationic and nonionic surfactants and stabilisers.
Clear thick liquid
Two years minimum in unopened containers
All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC.
This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.