Selden Research Ltd
Staden Business Park
Tel : 01298 26226
Registered in England No. 984285
VAT Reg GB 157511665
jeyes professional >> Floorcare
F1 KONTROL STRIPPER
Fast acting floor stripper, for the removal of emulsion floor polish
- Specially formulated for easy removal of emulsion polish
- Penetrates old polish fast
- Effective, low foaming, heavy duty cleaner, suitable for floor machines.
•Suitable for use on vinyl, vinyl asbestos, thermoplastics, asphalt, composition, terrazzo, marble, finished concrete, quarry tiles, ceramic tiles and all sealed wood and cork floors
•Can also be used on linoleum and rubber but treat with care
Removal of Emulsion Floor Dressings:
- Dilute 1:12 (400ml to 5 litres of cold water)
- Apply to the floor surface and leave for 5-10 minutes or until the polish has softened.
- Scrub the floor thoroughly using a floor machine and black stripping pad. When the emulsion polish has been completely removed, pick up the slurry with wet vacuum or mopping equipment.
- Finally, rinse the floor with clean water to ensure all slurry residue has been removed before applying Kontrol Emulsion Floor Polish
Heavy Duty Cleaning - dilute 1:12 (400ml in 5 litres of water)
General Cleaning (e.g walls and floors) - dilute 1:25 (200ml to 5 litres of water)
Use only as directed.
A blend of nonionic and anionic surfactants, sodium metasilicate, sequestrants and solubilising additives, in a clear water based liquid.
2 years in a unopened container
All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC.
This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
Product is for professional use only.
Obtain Product Information Sheet
Brand : JEYESPRO
Code : YF01
Name : F1 KONTROL STRIPPER