Selden Research Ltd
Staden Business Park
Tel : 01298 26226
Registered in England No. 984285
VAT Reg GB 157511665
jeyes professional >> Catering
C1 DEFENCE CONC CLEANER SANITISER
concentrated cleaner sanitiser
Liquid Cleaner Sanitiser for use in kitchen and catering areas
- Powerful Cleaner Sanitiser
- Fragrance Free
- Effective sanitiser
- Reduces the risk of cross-contamination and food poisoning
- Kills bacteria, effective against Salmonella, Listeria, E-coli, C-diff, Norovirus and MRSA.
- Conforms to EN 1276
- For use on all hard surfaces in the kitchen
Food Contact Surfaces
- To kill food poisoning bacteria to EN 1276 Dilute 1: 40 (125ml per 5 litres water) and allow 5 minute contact time.
- For spray & wipe sanitising to EN 1276 dilute 1:10 (75ml per 750ml trigger bottle) and allow 30 second contact time.
- To kill Norovirus first clean the surface with C1, C2 or C3. Then dilute C1at 1:10 and allow 5 minutes contact time before wiping with a clean cloth.
Non Food Contact Surfaces (i.e General Cleaning)
- Dilute 1:200 or 25ml per 5 litres water
A blend of advanced quaternary ammonium biocides and surfactants to produce a broad spectrum of killing power on a wide range of microorganisms including bacteria and viruses.
Clear thin liquid
9.8 - 10.8
2 Years stored in unopened containers at ambient temperatures.
All surfactants contained in Selden Products meet the requirements of the EU Detergent Directive 2005 – 2004/648/EC.
This requires all surfactants to break down both quickly and completely into harmless material such as CO2 and water.
All biocides contained within Selden products fully comply with the EU Biocidal product Directive 98/8/EC, ensuring a high level of protection for humans, animals and the environment.